Some of the programs we offer are Administration, HIV testing, Early Intervention Program (EIP), Education and Prevention (Outreach), Surveillance, and Mental Health.
- Assistance and/or Confidential Partner notifications
- Free Testing of Partners
- Assistance linking newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals with care
- Assistance to medical providers in locating newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals
Confidential Line: (951)-637-6979
Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) | Website »
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants and caregivers must apply in person.
Please provide the following information at the time application
- Completed Medical Marijuana Program Application.
- Government issued photo-identification card as proof of identity.
- Proof of Residency in the form of a valid California ID, current
- and valid California motor vehicle registration, current rent or
- mortgage receipt, or utility bill.
- Medical documentation, such as DHS Form No. 9044, WRITTEN
- DOCUMENTATION OF PATIENT'S MEDICAL RECORDS, or an original script
- completed by a qualified attending physician.
Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Nursing Intake
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Health Education
- Nutritional Assessment
- MD Intake
- EIP staff provides a support network to address emotional and clinical needs
Community Health Outreach Workers (CHOWs)
- Reach communities at risk in their environment
- Link between the community and resources
- Provide free testing and counseling
- Education and Prevention
- NIGHT-Neighborhood Intervention Geared to High Risk Testing
- Provide education, prevention and testing for substance abusers
- Provide education and prevention for youth at risk
- Report to the State Office of AIDS
- Gather HIV/AIDS statistics
- Ensure all providers are kept current of HIV regulations and reporting to SOA
- Provide partner notification