- There are nearly 9,500 people living with HIV or AIDS in Riverside County.
- Since 2008, on average, more than 250 people a year are diagnosed with HIV in Riverside County.
- More than half of all persons living with HIV/AIDS in Riverside County reside in the Coachella Valley.
- Since 2016, more than 40 percent of new HIV diagnoses in Riverside County are among people younger that 30 years old.
- Nearly half of all new HIV diagnoses are in the western part of the County.
Please call Aaron Gardner @ 951.358.5557 with questions. Thank you!